Sunday, April 27, 2008

Song session

FIR -- 三个心愿

我喜欢你的眼神温柔又危险
请不要戴上眼镜我会看不见
想要张开双手把你宝贝
想和你天天见面想带你环游世界

我喜欢你爱逞强笨笨的笑脸
在心中抬头挺胸坚定的信念
这个辽阔世界不够完美
但有了你在我身边什么都很ok

第一个心愿为你把幸福堆积
天涯到海角头发到呼吸
第二个心愿给你最好的自己
再许个心愿我的爱把你占领

为什么为了小事就要掉眼泪
好象有太多的事只能自己背
其实只要你说一句ok
现在就立刻马上变成你的superman

这世上最重要的不止是誓言
只要你常常记得亲亲我的脸
我会永远记得这个今天
还有很久的那一天我也要有你陪

第一个心愿为你把幸福堆积
天涯到海角头发到呼吸
第二个心愿给你最好的自己
再许个心愿我的爱把你占领

第一个心愿为你把幸福堆积
天涯到海角头发到呼吸
第二个心愿给你最好的自己
再许个心愿我的爱把你占领


Kelly Clarkson -- Because of You

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
And I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me
But everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I can not cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh
Everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me
But everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
(I watched you die)
I heard you cry
Every night in your sleep
(In your sleep)
I was so young
(I was too young for you)
You should have known better than to lean on me
(To lean on me)
You never thought of anyone else
(You never saw me)
You just saw your pain
And I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you, ooh
Because of you, ooh, ooh


Avril Lavigne -- Complicated

Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is

Chill out whatcha yelling' for?
Lay back it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
you will see

I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
and you're talking to me one on one but you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me
Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no

You come over unannounced
dressed up like you're somethin' else
where you are and where it's at you see
you're making me

laugh out when you strike your pose
take off all your preppy clothes
you know you're not fooling anyone
when you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
Watching your back, like you can't relax
Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me
Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
and You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into
honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no ...

Chill out whatcha yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back, like you can't relax
You're trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me

Tell me
Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
and You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into
honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no


Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown -- No Air

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

[Jordin Sparks:]
If I should die before I wake
It's cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh

[Chris Brown:]
I'm here alone didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move it's incomplete
If there was a way that I could make you understand

[Hook: Jordin Sparks]
But how do you expect me to live alone with just me?
cause my world revolves around you it's so hard for me to breathe

[Chrous: Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown]
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon breathe without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

[Chris Brown:]
I walk, I ran, I jump, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
With no gravity to hold me down for real

[Jordin Sparks:]
But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breathe but I survived
I don't how but I don't even care

[Hook: Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown]
So how do you expect me to live alone with just me?
cause my world revolves around you it's so hard for me to breathe

[Chrous: Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown]
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon breathe without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

No more
It's no air, no air

[Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown:] OH

[Chrous: Jordin Sparks&Chris Brown]
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon breathe without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

No air, no air
No air, no air
No air, no air
No air, no air

[faded]
So how do you expect me to live alone with just me?
cause my world revolves around you it's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

[Jordin Sparks:] Got me out here in the water so deep
[Chris Brown:] Tell me how you gon breathe without me?
[Jordin Sparks:] If you ain't here I just can't breathe
[Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown:] It's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air


Danity Kane -- Damaged

Do, do you…
Got a first-aid kit handy?
Do, do you…
Know how to patch up a wound?
Tell me…
Are, are, are, are you…
Are you patient, understanding?
‘Cause I might need some time
To clear the hole in my heart and now…

I’ve tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me

Baby, Baby
The situation’s driving me crazy
And I really wanna be your lady
But the one before you left me so…

Damaged, damaged
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I should let you know…
That my heart is damaged, damaged
So damaged, so damaged
And you can blame the one before

So how you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(What are you gonna do… baby?)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(What are you gonna do?)

Do, do you…
Got a first-aid kit handy?
Do, do you…
Know how to patch up a wound?
Tell me…
Are, are, are, are you…
Are you patient, understanding?
‘Cause I might need some time
To clear the hole in my heart and now…

You’ve tried to gain my trust
How can, it’s not enough
Actions speak louder than words
You gotta show me something
My heart is missing some pieces
I need this puzzle put together again

Damaged, damaged
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I should let you know…
(I thought that I should let you know)
That my heart is damaged, damaged
So damaged, so damaged
And you can blame the one before
So how you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(What are you gonna do?)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(What are you gonna do?)

Can you fix my H.E.A.R.T.
(Tell me can you fix my heart?)
‘Cause it’s D.A.M.A.G.E.D.
(Don’t you know it’s damaged?)
Can you fix my H.E.A.R.T.

Tell me are you up for the challenge, ’cause my heart is…

Damaged, damaged
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I should let you know…
That my heart is damaged, damaged
(Don’t you know my heart is damaged?)
So damaged, so damaged
And you can blame the one before
(You can blame the one before you)

(Oh, I’m so damaged)
Damaged, damaged
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I should let you know…
(Thought that I should let you know)
That my heart is damaged, damaged
So damaged, so damaged
And you can blame the one before

So how you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(It’s that type of pain)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(That you feel deep inside)
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna…
Fix it, fix it, fix it
(It’s that type of pain… that makes you pray, makes you cry)

My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged
(But it’s gonna be alright one day)
My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged
My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged
(Yours too… shall pass)
My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged

My heart is damaged, damaged, damaged
(Sometimes you gotta go through the pain… to experience the joy)


The Click Five -- Empty

Tried to take a picture
Of love
Didn't think I'd miss her
That much
I want to fill this new frame
But its empty

Tried to write a letter
In ink
Its been getting better
I think
I got a piece of paper
But its empty
Its empty

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

And I've even wondered
If we
Should be getting under
These sheets
We could lie in this bed
But its empty
Its empty

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

Oh oh
Oh oh
Oooooh
Oh oh
Oh oh

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

(Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts)
We're empty
We're empty

We're empty


Kelly Clarkson -- A moment like this

What if I told you it was all meant to be
Would you believe me, would you believe
It's almost that feelin' we met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this

Everything changes but beauty remains
Some things so tender I can't explain
Well I may be dreamin' but until I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll try to show the love we share

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this

Could this be the greatest love of all?
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment
Like this

Some people wait a lifetime
(A lifetime)
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
(Some people search forever)
For that one special kiss, oh
(Oh, oh, oh)
I can't believe it's happening to me

Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment
(A moment)
Like this, oh
(A moment like this)
Like this
(A moment like this)
Oh

I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment
Like this
Oh, like this


Chris Brown -- With You

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight

Hey lil mama, ooh you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes you a winner, and
I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and

Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart and
I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing we won't do

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart

And oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel

What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Oh girl

I don't want nobody else
Without you there's noone left, and
You're like Jordans on Saturday
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now
Hey lil shorty, say you care for me
You know I care for you
You know that I will be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
Be your everything

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart

Oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel

What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... ohhh
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Yeah

And I will never try
To deny that you are my whole life
'Cause if you ever let me go
I would die so I won't run
I don't need another woman
I just need you or nothing
'Cause if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight
They need their boo
They gotta see their boo
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight
Hearts all over the world tonight

And oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel

What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... ohhh(girl)
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... ohhh
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you...
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you...
Baby yeah


Natasha Bedingfield -- I bruise easily

My skin is like a map
Of where my heart has been
And I cant hide the marks
Its not a negative thing
So I let down my guard
Drop my defences down by my clothes
I'm learning to fall
With no safety net to cushion the blow

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
There's a mark you leave
Like a love heart carved on a tree

I bruise easily
Can't scratch the surface
Without moving me underneath

I bruise easily
I bruise easily

I found your fingerprints
On a glass of wine
Do you know you're leaving them
All over this heart of mine too

But if I never take this leap of faith
I'll never know
So I'm learning to fall
With no safety net to cushion the blow

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
There's a mark you leave
Like a love heart carved on a tree

I bruise easily
Can't scratch the surface
Without moving me underneath

I bruise easily
I bruise easily

Anyone who can touch you
Can hurt you or heal you
Anyone who can reach you
Can love you or leave you

So be gentle...

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
There's a mark you leave
Like a love heart carved on a tree

I bruise easily
Can't scratch the surface
Without moving me underneath

I bruise easily

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
There's a mark you leave
Like a love heart carved on a tree

I bruise easily
Can't scratch the surface
Without moving me underneath

I bruise easily
I bruise easily


JS -- 杀破狼

沉睡了千年的身体
从腐枝枯叶里苏醒
是夜莺凄凉的叹息
解开咒语

遗忘的剑被谁封印
追随著箫声和马蹄
找到你

最光荣的牺牲是武士的宿命
挥刀的瞬间心却在哭泣

生是为了证明
爱存在的痕迹
火燃烧后
更伟大的生命

杀是为了歌颂
破灭前的壮丽
夜是狼深邃眼睛
孤独等待黎明

看不见未来和过去
分不清生死的差异
不带走喜悦或遗憾
离开这里

破晓和月牙在交替
我穿越过几个世纪
只为你

樱花瓣在飘零
这悲凉的风景
长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

生是为了证明
爱存在的痕迹
火燃烧后
更伟大的生命

杀是为了歌颂
破灭前的壮丽
夜是狼深邃眼睛
孤独等待黎明

我是否已经注定
这流离的宿命
我残破的羽翼
直到你
是你让我找回自己

生是为了证明
爱存在的痕迹
火燃烧后
更伟大的生命

杀是为了歌颂
破灭前的壮丽
夜是狼深邃眼睛
孤独等待黎明


The Click Five -- Jenny

She calls me baby
Then she won't call me
Says she adores me
And then ignores me

Jenny
What's the problem?

She keeps her distance
And sits on fences
Puts up resistance
And builds defenses

Jenny
What's the problem?

You leave me hanging on the line
Every time you change your mind

First you say you won't
Then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
And we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees.
Jenny
It's killing me.

She needs her own space
She's playing mind games.
Ends up at my place
Saying that she's changed

Jenny
What's the problem?

I'm trying to read between the lines
You got me going out of my mind

First you say you won't
Then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
And we're not moving on.
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny
It's killing me
It's killing me
It's killing me
Jenny

First you say you won't
Then you say you will

You keep me hanging on
And we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny

First you say you won't
Then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
And we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny
It's killing me
It's killing me
Jenny


Akon -- Sorry Blame it on me

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
And things that have not occurred yet
And the things they don't want to take responsibility for

I'm sorry for the times I left you home
I was on the road and you were alone
I'm sorry for the times that I had to go
I'm sorry for the fact that I did not know
That you were sitting home just wishing we
Could go back to when it was just you and me
I'm sorry for the times I would neglect
I'm sorry for the times I disrespect

I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done
I'm sorry I'm not always there for my son
I'm sorry for the fact that I'm not aware
That you can't sleep at night when I am not there
Because I am in the streets like everyday
Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl

I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me

Sorry for the things that he put you through
And all the time you didn't know what to do
Sorry that you had to go and sell those packs
Just trying to stay busy till you heard from Dad
And you would rather be home with all your kids
As one big family with love and bliss
And even though Pops treated us like kings

He got a second wife and you didn't agree
He got up and left you there all alone
I'm sorry that you had to do it on your own
I'm sorry that I went and added to your grief
I'm sorry that your son was once a thief
I'm sorry that I grew up way too fast
I wish I would've listened and not be so bad
I'm sorry your life turned out this way
I'm sorry that the FEDS came and took me away

I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me

I'm sorry that it took so long to see
They were dead wrong trying to put it on me
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani
I'm sorry for the hand that she was dealt
For the embarrassment that she felt
Just a little young girl trying to have fun
Her daddy should never let her out that young
I'm sorry for Club Zen getting shut down
I hope they manage better next time around
How was I to know she was underage
In a 21 and older club they say
Why doesn't anybody wanna take blame
Verizon backed out disgracing my name
I'm just a singer trying to entertain
Because I love my fans I'll take that blame
Even though the blame's on you
Even though the blame's on you
Even though the blame's on you
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me


All American Rejects -- Swing Swing

Days swiftly come and go.
I'm dreaming of her
She's seeing other guys
Emotions they stir
The sun is gone.
The nights are long
And I am left while the tears fall.

Did you think that I would cry,
on the phone?
Do you know what it feels like,
being alone?
I'll find someone new

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again.

Wish cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise
She knows I was wrong
The notes are old,
They bend, they fold
and so do I to a new love.

Did you think that I would cry,
on the phone?
Do you know what it feels like,
being alone?
I'll find someone new

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again

Bury me
(You thought your problems were gone)
Carry me
(Away. away, away...)

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again.

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again.

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again...


Backstreet Boys -- Never Gone

I really miss you
There's something that I gotta say

The things we did, the things we said
Keep coming back to me and make me smile again
You showed me how to face the truth
Everything that's good in me I owe to you

Though the distance that's between us
Now may seem to be too far
It will never seperate us
Deep inside I know you are

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close, everyday
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye
I know you will be forever in my life (yeah)

Never gone

No no no
I walk alone these empty streets
There is not a second you're not here with me
The love you gave, the grace you've shown
Will always give me strength and be my cornerstone

(Somehow)
Somehow you found a way
To see the best I have in me
As long as time goes on
I swear to you that you will be

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close (always close)
Everyday (everyday)
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye
I know you will be forever in my life (in my life yeah)

Never gone from me
If there's one thing I believe (I believe)
I will see you somewhere down the road again

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close (always close)
Everyday (everyday)
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye (yeah yeah)
I know you will be forever in my life (in my life)

Never gone, never far
In my heart (in my heart is where) is where you are (you are)
Always close, everyday
Every step along the way

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are


Faber Drive -- Second Chance

I found the phone
I must have missed your message
You got it wrong, It wasn't what your friend said.
I can tell by your tone, I've taken it too far again.
Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.

Your friends are telling you, You gotta move on.
Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why i ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you again .

Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

I should've known, took you and I for granted
Gotta let you know, I was never underhanded.
Tell by your tone, I've taken it too far again.
Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.

My friends are telling me they saw you with someone.
Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why i ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you again .

Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

My last mistake, putting my friends first.
I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

What you give is always what you get.
There's so much I haven't given yet. (or theres so much i havent given you)
it seems so different with(out) a second chance.
Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.

My friends are telling me they saw you with someone.
Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why I ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you again .

Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

My last mistake, putting my friends first.
I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse.
You were the first to give I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place to get a second chance.

Instead of holding you, I was holding out? (second chance)
I should've let you in, but I let you down (second chance)
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask? (second chance)
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

No comments: